In order to enable an accurate generation of the measuring points, the pressure comparison pump LR-Cal LSP 1200 is provided with a fine adjustable spindle pump. In addition, the LR-Cal LSP 1200 feature a spindle which only runs withing the pump body. Thus there is no adverse bending moment acting on an outstanding spindle, and particularly for field use this has the advantage that the dimension of these pressure comparison pumps will not change when the spindle is turned during operation. The LR-Cal LSP 1200 needs only little force to generate also high pressures.
- Manual pressure source, hydraulic, for calibration purposes,
Pressure up to 1,200 bar (17,400 psi)
- Operating fluid: Mineral oil based hydraulic fluid or destilled water
- Including build-in priming pump
- Also higher pressures to be generated with low force
- With base plate
Included in standard scope of delivery:
- Pressure test pump LR-Cal LSP 1200
- Operating manual
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LSP 1200 Bench Hydraulic Pressure Comparison Pump 1200 bar
Pressure generation [bar] 0...1,200 (17,400 psi) Medium Mineral oil based hydraulic fluids or destilled water Pressure ports 2 x 1/2" BSP female, rotating, incl. O-ring seal Fluid reservoir cm³ 400 Piston diameter [mm] 8 Spindle stroke [cm³] approx. 3.9 (per turn approx. 0.1) Needed force [Nm] at 250 bar: 2.0; at 500 bar: 4.0; at 1,000 bar: 8.0 Materials Stainless steel, aluminium, brass, Plexiglass, ABS, Viton and NBR Distance of pressure ports [mm] 200 Dimensions [mm] L 300 x D 600 x H 240 (without spindle star) Weight [kg] 9.9 Stationary fixing Rigid base plate Order-Code LSP-1200
- Blind plugs for pressure ports (1/2" BSP), made in stainless steel, PN 3600 bar. Two pcs. required.
- Spare O-rings for pressure ports (1/2" BSP), bag with 10 pcs.
- Set of stainless steel adapters for pressure ports
1/4" BSP, M20x1.5, 1/4" NPT, 1/2" NPT and set of gaskets
- 90° angled adapter 1/2" BSP, needed for test items with