The pressure comparison pump LR-Cal LSP 7000 is used to generate pressure for calibration purposes, for checking and calibration of any kind of pressure instruments in the laboratory as well as in the field, by means of comparison.
When the device under test and a reference measuring instrument with an adequate accuracy are connected to the test pump, the same pressure will act on both measuring instruments after actuating the pump. A calibration or an adjustment can be carried out by comparing the two measured values at any pressure value.
In order to enable an accurate generation of the measuring points, the pressure comparison pump LR-Cal LSP 7000 is provided with a fine adjustable spindle pump. In addition, the LR-Cal LSP 7000 feature a spindle which only runs withing the pump body. Thus there is no adverse bending moment acting on an outstanding spindle, and particularly for field use this has the advantage that the dimension of these pressure comparison pumps will not change when the spindle is turned during operation. The LR-Cal LSP 7000 needs only little force to generate also high pressures.
- Hydraulic pressure source for calibration purposes, up to 7000 bar
- Operatinf fluid: special high pressure hydraulic fluid (mineral oil based)
- With integrated priming pump
- Also high pressure values are generated by operation of the spindle pump, with one run, without switching anything
- Robust metal housing
Included in standard scope of delivery:
- Pressure comparator LR-Cal LSP 7000 with dual-area spindle pump
- 2 pressure ports with 1/2" BSP female rotating swivel nuts with metal cone
- 2 adapters M16x1.5 male thread with sealing cone
- 0.5 l of mineral oil VG22
- Tool and maintenance set
- Operating manual (English/German)
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LSP 7000 Bench Hydraulic Pressure Comparison Pump 7000 bar
Pressure range: 0...4,000 bar (0...58,000 psi) Pressure transmission medium: Hydraulic fluid based on VG22 mineal oil (optional: sebacate oil) Reservoir: 170 cm³ Test connections: 2 x 1/2" BSP female thread union nut with metal cone
equipped with 2 thread adapters M16x1.5 as standard
Distance between test connections: 290 mm Low pressure piston diameter: 31.2 mm High pressure piston diameter: 6.35 mm Displacement: approx. 5 cm³ Wetted parts: Austenitic stainless steel, high-tensile brass, nitrile rubber Operating temperature: 0...40°C Dimensions: Width 401 mm x Depth 397 mm x Height 155 mm Weight: 13.5 kg Optional storage case: Wood, width 664 mm x depth 614 mm x height 380 mm, weight 8.5 kg CE conformity: 97/23/EC (PS > 1,000 bar; module A, pressure accessory)
- Operating fluid 0.5 l (hydraulic fluid based on mineal oil VG22)
- Operating fluid for Sebacate oil version 0.5 l
- Thread adapter for pressure port: M16x1.5 male with sealing cone, hardened stainless steel.
(2 pcs. already included in scope of standard delivery)
- Thread adapter for pressure port: M20x1.5 male with sealing cone, hardened stainless steel.
- Thread adapter for pressure port: 7/16-18 UNF male with sealing cone, hardened stainless steel.
- Thread adapter for pressure port: 1/2" BSP female, incl. O-ring, max. pressure 1600 bar
- Wooden case for storage of the pressure comparator