The LR-Cal LSP 4000 serves as pressure generator for the testing, adjustment and calibration of mechanical and electronic pressure measuring instruments through comparative measurements. The device can be used in the laboratory or workshop, or on site at the measuring point.
By connecting the test item and a sufficiently accurate reference pressure measuring instrument to the test pump, the same pressure will act on both measuring instruments. By comparison of the two measured values at any given pressure value, a check of the accuracy and/or adjustment of the pressure measuring instrument under test can be carried out.
The integrated dual-area spindle pump with switching valve enables rapid filling of the test system and smooth pressure generation.
At the same time, the precisely adjustable spindle pump also serves for fine pressure adjustment. A control schematic for pressure generation on the instrument base facilitates quick and easy operation.
The two test connections are equipped with 1/2" BSP female loose union connections with double ended metal cone. Two threaded adapters mounted on M16x1.5 male thread are included in the scope of standard delivery. Further thread adapters are available for the calibration of instruments with different connection threads.
- Simple hydraulic test pressure generation on site, in the laboratory or in the workshop
- For testing, adjustment and calibration of all types of pressure measuring instruments
- Hydraulic pressure generation up to 4,000 bar (58,000 psi)
- Precisely adjustable dual-area spindle pump for filling, pressure generation and fine adjustment of pressure
- Compact dimensions, low weight
Included in standard scope of delivery:
- Pressure comparator LR-Cal LSP 4000 with dual-area spindle pump
- 2 pressure ports with 1/2" BSP female rotating swivel nuts with metal cone
- 2 adapters M16x1.5 male thread with sealing cone
- 0.5 l of mineral oil VG22
- Tool and maintenance set
- Operating manual (English/German)
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LSP 4000 Bench Hydraulic Pressure Comparison Pump 4000 bar
Pressure range: 0...4,000 bar (0...58,000 psi) Pressure transmission medium: Hydraulic fluid based on VG22 mineal oil (optional: sebacate oil) Reservoir: 170 cm³ Test connections: 2 x 1/2" BSP female thread union nut with metal cone
equipped with 2 thread adapters M16x1.5 as standard
Distance between test connections: 290 mm Low pressure piston diameter: 31.2 mm High pressure piston diameter: 6.35 mm Displacement: approx. 5 cm³ Wetted parts: Austenitic stainless steel, high-tensile brass, nitrile rubber Operating temperature: 0...40°C Dimensions: Width 401 mm x Depth 397 mm x Height 155 mm Weight: 13.5 kg Optional storage case: Wood, width 664 mm x depth 614 mm x height 380 mm, weight 8.5 kg CE conformity: 97/23/EC (PS > 1,000 bar; module A, pressure accessory)
- Operating fluid 0.5 l (hydraulic fluid based on mineal oil VG22)
- Operating fluid for Sebacate oil version 0.5 l
- Thread adapter for pressure port: M16x1.5 male with sealing cone, hardened stainless steel.
(2 pcs. already included in scope of standard delivery)
- Thread adapter for pressure port: M20x1.5 male with sealing cone, hardened stainless steel.
- Thread adapter for pressure port: 7/16-18 UNF male with sealing cone, hardened stainless steel.
- Thread adapter for pressure port: 1/2" BSP female, incl. O-ring, max. pressure 1600 bar
- Wooden case for storage of the pressure comparator