This digital storage oscillscope of the latest generation features a high resolution color display, high bandwith of 300 MHz and high sampling rate, VGA output, large internal memory, USB port and LAN interface for integration into networks. The amazing value for money and modern technology allows a wide range of applications in education, service and quality assurance area.
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Peaktech P1270 Oscilloscope - 300 MHz / 2 CH, 2.5 GS/s
2 pcs. BNC cable, USB cable, software CD for Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10, power cable, 2 probes, carrying case and manual
- 300 MHz bandwith
- With a sampling rate of 2,5 GSa/s
- Saving of measured values and graphics directly onto the USB stick
- Internal memory of 10 million points per channel or 15 waveforms
- 20 automatic measurement modes and FFT-function
- High-resolution TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixel and 65536 colors
- PASS/FAIL Function
- LAN-connection for remote access via Network
- Autoset and Autoscale function for easy operation
- USB port for real-time data transmission or reading of internal memory
- VGA-output for external monitor