4-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with high-resolution TFT color display and comprehensive additional functions, such as the integrated digital multimeter, VGA-Output & CAN-Bus decoder.
For data transmission of the measured values to the PC or for remote control, various interfaces such as LAN, WiFi & USB (Host & Device) are available.
This newly developed series offers a wide range of applications with ease of use in electrical engineering, industry, research and development.
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Peaktech P1370 Oscilloscope - 60 MHz / 4 CH, 1 GS/s and Touchscreen
USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cable, 2 probes and manual
- High-resolution TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels
- 20 cm (8“) TFT color display
- LAN, WiFi & USB port for real time data transmission
- Saving of measured values and graphics directly onto the USB-disk
- Use the optional battery (Model: Akku 6) for off-grid operation
- Use the W-LAN interface for remote control in dangerous areas
- Integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts
- Handy and flat case design with carrying handle
- Autoset function for easy operation
- Record lenght of max. 40 Mio. points
- Automatic measurement modes and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II