2-channel Touchscreen digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with high-resolution TFT color display and comprehensive additional functions, such as the integrated digital multimeter, CAN-Bus, RS-232, SPI. I2C-Trigger & 25 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
For data transmission of the measured values to the PC or for remote control, various interfaces such as LAN & USB (Host & Device) are available.
This newly developed series offers a wide range of applications with ease of use in electrical engineering, industry, research and development.
Peaktech P1362 Oscilloscope - 200 MHz / 2 CH, 2 GS/s and Touchscreen
- High-resolution TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels
- 20 cm (8“) TFT color display
- 12-Bit vertical resolution for accurate waveforms
- WiFi, LAN & USB port for real time data transmission
- Saving of measured values and graphics directly onto the USB-disk
- Use the optional battery (Model: Akku 6) for off-grid operation
- Use the W-LAN interface for remote control in dangerous areas
- Integrated 1-Channel 25 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts
- Extended trigger for CAN-Bus, RS232, I2C, SPI
- Handy and flat case design with carrying handle
- Autoset function for easy operation
- Record lenght of max. 40 Mio. points
- Automatic measurement modes and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II