The RF1 near-field probe set consists of four passive near-field probes for measuring E-fields and magnetic fields from 30 MHz to 3 GHz on electronic assemblies during the development stage. The different probe heads of the RF1 set allow for measurements very close to the electronic assemblies, e.g. on single IC pins, conducting paths, components, and connectors, in order to localize interference sources. An electronic assembly´s field orientation and field distribution can be detected through specific use of the near-field probe. The near field probes are small and handy. They have a current attenuating sheath and, therefore, are electrically shielded. They can be connected to a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope with a 50 Ω input. They do not have an internal terminating resistance.
RF1 Set consists of:
- 1xRF-K 7-4, H-Field Probe 30 MHz up to 1 GHz
- 1xRF-E 10, E-Field Probe 30 MHz up to 3 GHz
- 1xRF-R 3-2, H-Field Probe 30 MHz up to 3 GHz
- 1xRF-U 2.5-2, H-Field Probe 30 MHz up to 3 GHz
- 1xSMB-BNC 1 m, SMB-BNC Measurement Cable
- 1xCase 4, System Case Near-Field Probes
Langer EMV RF1 Set Near-Field Probes 30 MHz up to 3 GHz
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Frequency range 30 MHz ... 3 GHz Connector SMB, male, jack