The MFA 01 set includes high-resolution near-field micro probes used to measure magnetic fields up to 6 GHz, e.g. at signal conductors (150µm), SMD components (0603-0201), or IC pins. Each hand-guided MFA near-field micro probe has an integrated preamplifier. The amplifier stage (9V, 100mA) is powered via the bias tee BT 706, which has an impedance of 50 Ohm. The near-field micro probes are connected via the BT 706 to a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope. Langer EMV-Technik GmbH includes correction lines in the delivery. With the help of the correction lines the probe's output voltage is converted into either the respective magnetic field or the current running through the conductor.
MFA 01 Set consists of:
- 1xMFA-R 0.2-6, Near-Field Micro Probe 100 MHz up to 6 GHz
- 1xMFA-K 0.1-12, Near-Field Micro Probe 100 MHz up to 6 GHz
- 1xMFA-R 0.2-75, Near-Field Micro Probe 1 MHz up to 1 GHz
- 1xBT 706, Bias Tee for Langer probes
- 1xSMA-SMA 1 m, SMA-SMA Measuring Cable
- 1xNT FRI EU, Power Supply Unit
- 1xMFA case, System Case Near-Field Probes
- 1xMFA acc, Accessories
Langer EMV MFA 01 Set Micro Probes 1 MHz up to 6 GHz
Please allow 2-3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Frequency range 1 MHz ... 6 GHz Resolution 200 µm