The field source, which are included in the probe set ESD/magnetic field coupling, generates magnetic ESD fields. With this field, ICs are defined and reproducibly pulsed to determine their immunity against ESD fields. The reason for this is the ESD immunity of PC boards and electrical devices. The immunity is tested (IEC 61000-4-2). During the tests electric and magnetic fields are generated by coupled ESD interference into the PC boards. These fields affect the PC board surface and penetrate the IC casings. If fields penetrate the ICs, disturbance events will be generated. The IC interference via magnetic or electrical fields is a significant source of interference / interference path in addition to the conducted coupling of ESD interference above the ICs. The knowledge gained about IC EMC behaviour is streamlined into the development of an assembly. Hence, expensive redesigns are avoided and development costs are reduced. Furthermore, the use of the test methods for the determination of IC EMC parameters enables the IC producer to develop ICs more efficiently. The test set up needs the ICE1 test system and external devices.
**Please note this set requires Langer ICE1 Test Set**
Link to ICE1: https://www.stratatek.com/product-page/langer-emv-ice1-set-ic-test-environment
Scope of delivery:
- 1xP1202-2, ESD Magnetic Field Source
- 1xBPS 203, Burst Power Station
- 1xBPS 203-Client, Control Software
- 1xBPM 02, dB/dt Field Meter
- 1xD70 h03, Spacer Ring, 3 mm
- 1xD70 h10, Spacer Ring, 10 mm
- 2xSMA-SMB 1 m, SMA-SMB Measuring Cable
- 1xUSB-AB, USB Cable Type A-B
- 1xP1202-2 acc, Accessories
- 1xNT Ex EU, Power Supply Unit
- 1xP1202-2 case, System Case
- 1xBPS 203 m, BPS 203 User manual
- 1xP1202-2 m, P1202-2 Set User Manual
Langer EMV P1202-2 Probe Set ESD Magnetic Field Coupling
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Made and manufactured in Germany.
Comes with a One Year warranty from the manufacturer.