The MotorAnalyzer1 is a universal tester for electric motors and winding goods. It combines ten different test methods in one user-friendly and portable device. The combination of test methods, its ultra-compact design and the battery powered operation make the MotorAnalyzer1 the perfect tool for on-site use – particularly in difficult mounting locations.
To test an electric motor, the three winding leads and the motor housing are wired to the tester. The surge voltage and resistance tests are set in motion automatically. Subsequently, the motor is submitted to a high-voltage test in order to assess the quality of the motor in a fast and accurate manner.
MotorAnalyzer1 was designed for both in-house and on-site use. Off-grid battery mode lets you test electric motors (e.g. on a crane) accurately even in complex mounting locations. With MotorAnalyzer1 the user will have the ability to make a definitive GO/NOGO-assessment using all built-in test methods and advanced software diagnostics with superior visual support on-screen.
Schleich MA1 Motor Analyzer (Winding Tester) Multi-Purpose Tester
- Universal stator-, armature-, motor- and transformer-tester
- 10 test methods
- surge voltage
- high voltage DC
- polarization index
- insulation resistance
- “neutral zone”-adjustment for DC motors
- rotary field on stator or motor
- winding fault location with a test probe for stator and armature
- rotating switch for quick test method selection
- automatic switchover between the three motor connection cables
- built-in test result log
- data transfer to PC via RS-232 or USB interface
- easy-to-read large-screen graphics display
- off-grid battery operation with battery status indicator
- Windows®-software for importing test results and printing test reports