This model is:
- LHM-N with internal force sensor ±0.05% FS with calibration certificate
The mulpurpose high accurate handheld indictator is not only suitable for very LR-Cal LHM precise measurement of pressure, force and torque in the field, but also specially as reference instrument for calibraon, verificaon and adjustment of pressure, force or torque reading instruments. The analog-digital converter‘s resoluon of 50,0000 digits works with all LR-Cal reference sensors with 2mV/V signal. Via menu it is possible to set zero-point and span as well as linearisaon with 5 points. The measurement rate of up to 4,800 measurements per second make this handheld instrument ideal for detecon of max. or min. values (PEAKs).
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
LR-Cal LHM-N Handheld Torque Indicator with Internal Force Sensor 0.05% Accuracy
- • With internal force sensor
- • External sensor available for torque.
- • Rigid aluminium housing, portable.
- • Up to 4800 measurements per second, programmable.
- • Data logger (130,000 measured values).
- • USB interface.
- • PEAK function, positive and negative.
- •First PEAK“ detecon, programmable.
- • Programmable filter and average function.
- • Chargeable Li-Ion ba ery, incl. USB charger.
- • 15 pressure units, 9 force/weight units, 8 torque units.
- • Up to 7 external sensors, also mixed, automatic sensor recognition.
- • Possibility of linearisation and calibration of the sensor(s).
- • Optional WIRELESS data transmission.