The Sonel MRU-30 uses most known methods of earth resistance measurements. Tests can be performed using the 3-pole, 4-pole, 3-pole with auxiliary clamp and also, additionally, the MRU-30 employs the two clamp method of measurement, without the use of auxiliary test rods which can't be used in some situations. Complementary features of the MRU-30 are measurements of soil resistivity, continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors and, using clamps, leakage currents and interference voltages.
- Robust and weatherproof (IP65) - no ingress of dust, water protected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction.
- Ergonomic casing - small and handy casing to make the measurements more convenient than before.
- Built-in rechargeable battery - saving time to replace flat batteries; can be recharged from Power Bank and Cigarette Lighter Socket!
- Clear on-screen notes - displayed on screen before and after the measurement to alert user of possible dangers and irregularities.
- Many measurement methods available in a small, portable casing.
Sonel -MRU-120 -Earth Resistance and Resistivity Meter, CATIII 600V Tester
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
It allows to take the measurements of:
- earth resistance using auxiliary electrodes,
- earth resistance using auxiliary electrodes and clamp (for measurements of multiple earth)
- earth resistance using double clamps for measuring multiple earthing without underground connections,
- ground resistivity (Wenner method),
- measurement of continuity of equipotential bondings and protective conductors (meeting the requirements of IEC 60364 - 6-61:2000 section 6.12.2) with auto-zero function – with current 200 mA.
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement of interference voltage,
- measurement of interference frequency,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V)
- introducing the distance between the electrodes for the resistivity in metres (m),
- memory of 990 measurements (10 banks of 99 cells each),
- calibration of clamp used,
- real time clock (RTC),
- data transmission to the computer (USB, wireless),
- indication of battery state.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT IV 300 V acc. to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP54
Rated operational conditions:
- operation temperature: -10...+50°C
- storage temperature: -20...+70°C
- humidity: 20...80%
Other technical data:
- LCD display: graphic, backlighted
- interface: USB, wireless
- number of measurements carried out of set of batteries: > 500
- warranty: 24 months