The Sonel MRU-30 uses most known methods of earth resistance measurements. Tests can be performed using the 3-pole, 4-pole, 3-pole with auxiliary clamp and also, additionally, the MRU-30 employs the two clamp method of measurement, without the use of auxiliary test rods which can't be used in some situations. Complementary features of the MRU-30 are measurements of soil resistivity, continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors and, using clamps, leakage currents and interference voltages.
- Robust and weatherproof (IP65) - no ingress of dust, water protected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction.
- Ergonomic casing - small and handy casing to make the measurements more convenient than before.
- Built-in rechargeable battery - saving time to replace flat batteries; can be recharged from Power Bank and Cigarette Lighter Socket!
- Clear on-screen notes - displayed on screen before and after the measurement to alert user of possible dangers and irregularities.
- Many measurement methods available in a small, portable casing.
Sonel MRU-30 -Earth Resistance Meter, 50V, IP65 Rated Tester
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
It allows to take the measurements of:
- earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes,
- earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes and clamp (for measurements of multiple earthing),
- earthing resistance using double clamps for measuring multiple earthing without underground connections.
- ground resistivity (Wenner method),
- continuity of equipotential bondings and protective
- conductors (meeting the requirements IEC 60364) with auto-zero function – with current 200mA.
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement of interference voltage,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network
- with frequency 50Hz, 60Hz,
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25V and 50V),
- introducing the distance between the electrodes for the resistivity in metres (m) and feet (ft),
- memory of 990 measurements (10 banks of 99 cells each),
- calibration of clamp used,
- data transmission to the computer (USB),
- indication of battery state.