The MRU-120HD device enables assistance in measuring earth resistance:
- earth resistance measurment with 3-pole,4-pole method,
- earth resistance measurement without disconnecting measured earths (using clamp),
- two clamps earth resistance measurement without auxiliary test probes,
- continuity of equipotential bondings and protecting conductors,
- earth resistivity measurement.
The device is dedicated to earth measurements in the power industry – range of measurement in accordance with IEC 61557-5: 0,30 Ω... 19,9 kΩ.
The HD version of the MRU-120 meter means intended for difficult conditions, where there is no place for compromises. Is designed everywhere where instruments must be resistant to impact, splashing, mud and dust.
Sonel MRU-120HD Earth Resistance and Resistivity Meter -10°C-50°C Tester
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
It allows to take the measurements of:
- earth resistance using auxiliary electrodes,
- earth resistance using auxiliary electrodes and clamp (for measurements of multiple earth)
- earth resistance using double clamps for measuring multiple earthing without underground connections,
- ground resistivity (Wenner method),
- measurement of continuity of equipotential bondings and protective conductors (meeting the requirements of IEC 60364 - 6-61:2000 section 6.12.2) with auto-zero function – with current 200 mA.
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement of interference voltage,
- measurement of interference frequency,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network with frequency 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V)
- introducing the distance between the electrodes for the resistivity in metres (m) and foot (ft),
- memory of 990 measurements (10 banks of 99 cells each),
- calibration of clamp used,
- real time clock (RTC),
- data transmission to the computer USB,
- indication of battery state.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT IV 300 V acc. to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: case protection rating in acc. with EN 60529: IP54 (IP67 - with lid closed)
Rated operational conditions:
- operation temperature: -10...+50°C
- storage temperature: -20...+70°C
- humidity: 20...80%
Other technical data:
- LCD display: graphic, backlighted
- interface: USB, wireless
- number of measurements carried out of set of batteries: > 500
- warranty: 24 months