MRU-200 is the only meter in the market which uses all measurement methods.
- earth resistance measurment with 2-pole, 3-pole,4-pole method,
- impulse earth impedance measurement, three kinds of measuring impulse 4/10μs, 8/20μs, 10/350μs,
- earth resistance measurement without disconnecting measured earths (using clamp),
- two clamps earth resistance measurement without auxiliary test probs,
- earth resistivity measurement,
- continuity measurement,
- leakage current measurement.
Sonel MRU-200 Earth Resistance and Resistivity Meter Tester CAT IV 300V
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
It allows to take the measurements of:
- earth resistance using auxiliary electrodes,
- earth resistance using auxiliary electrodes and clamp (for measurements of multiple earthing)
- earth resistance using double clamps for measuring multiple earthing without underground connections,
- impulse earth impedance (without disconnecting measured earthing),
- ground resistivity (Wenner method),
- current using the clamp (e.g. leakage) and flexible clamp (Rogowsky coil),
- measurement of continuity of equipotential bondings and protective conductors (meeting the requirements of IEC 60364 - 6 - 61:2000 section 6.12.2) with auto-zero function – with current 200 mA.
- measurement of resistance of auxiliary electrodes RS and RH,
- measurement of interference voltage,
- measurement of interference frequency,
- measurement in the presence of interference voltage in the power network
with frequency 16 2/3 Hz, 50 Hz, 60 Hz and 400 Hz (with automatic selection of proper frequency of measuring signal or with manual selection),
- selection of maximum measuring voltage (25 V and 50 V)
- introducing the distance between the electrodes for the resistivity in metres (m) and feet (ft),
- memory of 990 measurements (10 banks of 99 cells each),
- calibration of clamp used,
- real time clock (RTC),
- data transmission to the computer USB and Bluetooth*,
- indication of battery state.
*Bluetooth communication from serial number E30001
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT IV 300 V acc. to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP54
Rated operational conditions:
- operation temperature: -10...+50°C
- storage temperature: -20...+70°C
- humidity: 20...80%
Other technical data:
- LCD display: graphic, backlighted
- interface: USB
- number of measurements carried out of set of batteries: > 1200
- warranty: 24 months