The CALPORT 300 is an universal test system for the comprehensive investigation of all components of a modern me- tering installation. Characteristic features are its wide meas- uring range, the high accuracy and the small dependence of disturbing.
Advantages of the CALPORT 300
• Precision test system for AC values and all measuring modes
• Current- and voltage ranges:
1 mA ... 120 A / 0.04 V ... 480 V / 45 Hz ... 66 Hz
• Six current inputs allows simultaneous measurements to be made of both primary and secondary
currents in CT-connected metering systems
• Using several clip-on CT’s at the range 100 A up to 3000 A or hot sticks for measurement on
high voltage potential
• Exchangeable memory for measurement results and customer data.
• Integrated RS 232 C interface for data transfer to PC or printer and programme control via external PC.
• Measurement of active, reactive and apparent power and their energy
• Error measurement of 3 inputs at the same time
• Display of vector diagram for analysis of the mains con- ditions
• Harmonics measurement
• Burden measurement and ratio test of current and volt-
MTE - CALPORT 300 Electricity Meter and Instrument Transformer Test System
Please allow 4-5 Weeks for delivery.
This product comes with a 1 year product warranty.