The CheckMeter 2.1 Portable Working Standard is a single-phase portable electronic meter test unit of accuracy class 0.2%, used for testing single phase electricity meters on site. The unit can be used with an active error compensated clamp-on CT 100A (range: 10 mA … 100 A)
• Active, reactive and apparent energy measurement with integrated error calculator
• Impulse output for energy (galvanic isolated)
• Registration of active, reactive and apparent energy for register testing
• Active, reactive and apparent power measurements
• Current and voltage measurements
• Phase angle measurement
• Power factor measurement
• Frequency measurement
MTE - CheckMeter 2.1 Single-phase Portable Working Standard for Meter, 100 A
Please allow 4-5 Weeks for delivery.
This product comes with a 1 year product warranty.