ChipScan-ESA is a software designed to control a spectrum analyzer remotely. The measurement curves are saved and logged in the software. The user can then combine saved curves with other saved curves, correction curves, frequency-dependant functions (curves), or constants into a single curve. Any number of limit value curves can be created or imported and displayed as CSV file. Different curves can be quickly and systematically compared. The functions of the ChipScan-ESA software are valuable to the developer, particularly for spectrum-analyzer measurements taken during the development stage.
The software is delivered with an installation USB thumb drive. After installation, the full version in conjunction with a dongle (USB interface) is ready for operation.
Measurement curves are saved and logged in ChipScan-ESA. The user can then choose logged curves to combine with other logged curves, correction curves, frequency-dependant functions (curves), or constants into a single curve. Any limit value curves can be created or imported and displayed as csv data. Different curves can be quickly and systematically compared.
The following functions of ChipScan-ESA software allow the developer to efficiently and quickly compare measurement curves:
- Any number of measurement curves can be stored, displayed in a diagram, directly compared and saved in a file.
- Every single measurement curve can be faded in or out and can be colored in different colors (Set manager).
- Selected measurement curves can be added, subtracted, smoothed, or cut (Icons Set manager).
- A description of each measurement curve can be included in the protocol.
- The measurement values can be automatically corrected with the correction curves. Correction curves can be imported into ChipScan-ESA or defined by the user (Tab corrections, Set manager). The correction curves can be displayed in the diagram of the ChipScan-ESA.
Scope of delivery:
- 1xCS-ESA, ChipScan-ESA Software, USB
- 1xDongle, Licence Dongle
Langer EMV CS-ESA Software Set (ChipScan-ESA) USB
Please inquire for a list of supported spectrum analyzers.
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Made and manufactured in Germany.
Comes with a One Year warranty from the manufacturer.
System requirements Operating system Windows 7 / 10 (latest service packs) Monitor resolution (1280 x 1024) px Interface USB port for dongle HD space 1 GB Graphics card min. OpenGL 4.0 Recommended system requirements Processor Intel Core i5 2 GHz Memory 2 GB Graphics card AMD Radeon 7750