The RF magnetic field injection up to 3 GHz probe set tests the ICs in terms of their immunity under the influence of RF magnetic fields (P1402) or RF-E-field (P1502). These analysises are the basis for an EMC compatible development of ICs. Furthermore, the detemined RF parameter are helpful for the IC user to develop optimal IC applications. In addition to the test setup an ICE1 test environment, a RF generator and a power amplifier are needed. Field sources can only be run in connection with a short circuit- and open circuit proof power amplifier.
**Please note this set requires Langer ICE1 Test Set**
Link to ICE1: https://www.stratatek.com/product-page/langer-emv-ice1-set-ic-test-environment
Scope of delivery
- 1xP1402, RF Magnetic Field Source up to 3 GHz
- 1xP1502, RF E-Field Source up to 3 GHz
- 1xEPM 02, dE/dt Field Meter
- 1xBPM 02, dB/dt Field Meter
- 1xD70 h03, Spacer Ring, 3 mm
- 1xD70 h10, Spacer Ring, 10 mm
- 2xSMA-SMB 1 m, SMA-SMB Measuring Cable
- 1xFKE 30, Field Chamber Insert
- 1xP1402 / P1502 case, System Case
- 1xP1400 / P1500 m, P1401 / P1501 Set User Manual
Langer EMV P1402 / P1502 Probe Set RF Field Coupling up to 3 GHz
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Made and manufactured in Germany.
Comes with a One Year warranty from the manufacturer.